As Android users, we’re fully aware for privacy needs and the fear from getting your private information, like contacts, exposed.
Therefore, we want to assure you we do NOT read or keep any of your private information store on your phone and we use the requested permissions only for their purposes, as explained below.
1. FINE_LOCATION – For in-house weather overlay only.
2. GET_TASKS – Get current running application so we can show its profile (Used only if Pro version purchased & installed).
3. INTERNET – Receive weather updates and report crashes (you can disable the crash report via Settings -> Application).
4. READ_CALL_LOG – Get missed calls only. We don’t query for details.
5. READ_CONTACTS – Some Android devices requires this permission also to missed calls count. We tried to avoid using this but it kept crashing for some people.
6. READ_SMS – Get unread SMS count. We don’t query the messages content.
7. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – So we can start the application on device boot, if selected in the application’s settings.
8. VIBRATE – A small vibrate feedback when you long click to select an Overlay.
9. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Export and import your data through Settings -> Export.
10. CALL_PHONE – Used only for the “Quick Dial” shortcut.
11. SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW – Allows us to show the Overlays everywhere!
12. PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS – Used for Events. Is not used if you don’t have Overlays Pro or an Outgoing call event profile.
13. READ_PHONE_STATE – Used for Events. Is not used if you don’t have Overlays Pro or an Incoming call event profile.
14. BLUETOOTH – Used for Events. Is not used if you don’t have Overlays Pro or a Bluetooth event profile.
15. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – Used for Events. Is not used if you don’t have Overlays Pro or a WiFi state event profile.
16. CAMERA – Used for Camera overlay only (Overlays Pro).